Your personal data and privacy are of great importance to us. We make every effort to treat this information with the utmost care and confidence.
In the “privacy statement” below, we describe in simple language, concise and transparent how we process your personal data.
We act in accordance with the “Law of 08.12.1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data” and in accordance with the “General Data Protection Regulation” that applies throughout the European Union from 25 May 2018, further described as “ GDPR / AVG ”.
By visiting our website, you confirm that you have read and understood this Privacy Statement.
Data Controller – Contact Details
Definition of a controller: a natural or legal person, a public authority, a service or any other body that, alone or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; (GDPR / AVG art.4, 7)
SCOOT & amp; FOOD, Oude Nieuwpoortstraat 1, 8600 Pervijze Diksmuide, with KBO number BE 0.739.808.310, hereinafter referred to as Scoot & amp; food, falls under the GDPR / AVG as controller. it partly determines the purpose and means of the personal data that are processed, sets retention periods and has control over access to the personal data.
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy statement, you can contact us via the channels below:
By mail via: SCOOT & amp; FOOD, Oude Nieuwpoortstraat 1, 8600 Pervijze Diksmuide By e-mail: email@example.com
Collection of your information
We collect and process (personal) data from you that we obtained through our interactions with you. We have received the data directly from you or via parties to whom you gave this data for the purpose of passing it on to us (e.g. via online booking systems, …), or from databases / publications made available by official bodies (e.g. CBE, Belgian Official Gazette, …)
We collect information about you when you call, email or use our mobile applications.
The correct personal data and for the right purpose
Taking into account the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing, as well as the different likelihood and severity risks to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, the controller shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure and demonstrate that the processing is carried out in accordance with this Regulation. These measures are evaluated and updated if necessary. (GDPR / AVG Art.24 (1))
Scoot & amp; food only processes personal data insofar as this is necessary and for the intended purpose (e.g. contractual obligations, legal obligations, legitimate interest, …) or for a purpose for which you have given your consent, but also for the proper functioning of our company, to to further develop our company and to meet your needs.
In addition, we process certain data to keep you informed of new services and products in the context of our (direct) marketing. You have the right to object to this processing, which is why we provide an “unsubscribe” option on every newsletter.
Depending on these purposes, Scoot & amp; food following personal data (non-exhaustive):
Types of personal data:
- Contact & amp; identification data such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, nationality, age and / or date of birth, your company name, position
- Other personal data that is actively provided to us (eg in correspondence or telephone conversations)
- Where applicable, we collect financial information such as, bank account number and other payment information,
- data required for invoicing and accounting
- When renting a Scooter, we ask for a copy of the driver’s identity card
- It is possible that in public areas or during events organized by Scoot & amp; Food atmospheric images are made, which may then be published on our website, social media channels, brochure, newsletter, … The use of this image material falls under the ‘personality right to image’ (or portrait right) legislation.
- Atmospheric images are “non-focused images” that do not have the intention of clearly portraying certain people.
- Scoot & amp; Food will try to avoid taking “focused photos” (close-up) as much as possible. Everyone has the right to limit the use of their “targeted image”.
- please note: photos taken by event organizers or visitors to Scoot & amp; Food does not fall under our responsibility, it is best to contact these “other” controllers for this.
- Info / data to be able to comply with our permits and tracing of our products
- Scoot & amp; food can change its corporate structure by changing its legal form, by merger or acquisition, sale or any other business transaction. In such transactions, too, your personal data will be transferred in accordance with this privacy statement and applicable data protection laws.
- Anonymised data is not personal data because it cannot be used to identify you. (eg statistical data on the number of visitors to our web pages)
You can also visit our website without having to provide personal data.
We do not collect special categories of personal data (as stipulated in GDPR / AVG art.9) and also not from persons under the age of 18.
Securing your data
Scoot & amp; food has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee and be able to demonstrate that the processing is in accordance with GDPR / AVG. (GDPR / AVG Art.32).
These measures have been taken to protect your personal data against misuse, destruction, loss or other act that could jeopardize the security of your personal data.
In the event of a data breach, the Data Protection Authority (GBA) will be notified depending on the severity. In case of a very serious infringement, the data subjects themselves are also informed. (GDPR / AVG Art.33, 34)
Legal grounds for processing
Transfer to third parties
In some cases, we are forced to share your data with third parties within the EEA who process your data on our behalf.
These processors / recipients are selected by us with the greatest care and Scoot & amp; Food guarantees that these processors / recipients will take the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the processing of your data.
Some examples of transfer:
- Employee Events and Team Building,
- partner who sends our newsletters (eg mailchimp),
- maintenance of our IT infrastructure,
- processor that provides hosting of this website,
To comply with a legal obligation, court order, procedure to prevent criminal acts, procedure to enforce our policy or to protect the rights and freedoms of others, … we may transfer your personal data to supervisory authorities, such as tax and customs authorities and other official bodies.
We also pass on your personal data to third parties when, as part of a due diligence investigation in relation to a merger, acquisition or other business transaction, we need to disclose your data to the prospective buyer or seller or their advisers. In these cases too, we always ensure that your data is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
Under no circumstances will the data provided be passed on to third parties outside the EEA who do not provide an adequate level of protection of personal data.
The websites of Scoot & amp; food bvba contains links to other websites of third parties. Scoot & amp; food is not responsible for the content of those websites and the privacy standards of those third parties. Please read the privacy statement of that website for this.
EEA = European Economic Area
Retention of your data
Depending on the intended purpose, Scoot & amp; Food your personal data during:
- The time it takes to reach the goal
- The period necessary to comply with legal requirements
- The term of execution of an agreement
Rights of the data subject
You always have the right to inspect and copy, correct, delete, limit, object and transfer your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise your rights, this can be done by sending a simple request to Scoot & amp; food via one of the channels at the top of this privacy statement.
We reserve the right to ask you for additional information to verify your identity.
Scoot & amp; Food also reserves the right to refuse certain requests with reasons, and can not be held liable for the fact that deleted personal data remains invisible to it.
Scoot & amp; Food will answer your request within the legal term as determined in GDPR / AVG Art. 12.3
If you have a complaint about the collection or processing of your personal data, please contact us directly via one of the channels at the top of this privacy statement.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in Belgium this is the Data Protection Authority (GBA) https://www.gegevensbeschermingautoriteit.be/
On the website of Scoot & amp; food cookies are used. Cookies collect and store certain information so that you as a visitor to our website can enjoy a correct, fast, efficient browsing experience.
Most cookies from websites Scoot & amp; Foods are cleared when closing the browser. However, there are some cookies that are stored for a certain period of time. You can always choose to delete them yourself at any time via your browser, below you will find the necessary explanation per browser.
- Internet Explorer: & nbsp; https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17479/windows-internet-explorer-11-change-security-privacy-settings
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-in-en-disable-websites-preferences?redirectlocale=nl&redirectslug=Cookies+in-+en+disable
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
When you disable cookies, keep in mind that certain graphics may not look good or that you may not be able to use certain applications.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small data or text file that is stored by your browser on your computer or mobile device at the request of a website. The cookie file contains a unique code that allows your browser to be recognized by the website during a visit to our online service or during consecutive, repeated visits.
A website can “remember” your actions or preferences over time on the basis of the cookie. The cookie helps you navigate from page to page on a website and to establish a secure connection, and it remembers your preferences from a previous visit when you return.
| Cookie type
|| Who are the cookies for?
|| Cookie name
|| Duration of a cookie
|| Function of the cookie
| Statistics cookies
||This third party cookie is used by Google Universal Analytics to form a generalized picture of the number of page visits, unique visitors, sessions and campaign data. A randomly generated ID is used.
Duration: 2 years
| Statistics cookies
||This third party cookie is used by Google Universal Analytics to track the number of page visits.
Duration: 24 hours
Scoot & nbsp; & amp; food uses google analytics to see how you found our website and how you surf our website. This can help us improve our website.
The cookies used for this do not contain any personal information on the basis of which your identity can be traced.
Through the website of Scoot & amp; Food, you agree that Google will process data about you in the manner and for the purposes set out on the google website.
The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google is affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
You can choose to no longer be tracked by Google Analytics in the future by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser add-on for your current browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Our website and mobile app functions also include functions for social media such as Facebook, Instagram, … which have their own privacy statements.
We ask that you read their terms and conditions and the privacy statement carefully before entering personal data; we accept no responsibility or liability for these functions.
More information about the processing of your personal data via these online applications:
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en
- Facebook and Instagram: https://nl-nl.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Texts or images may not be reproduced in any way from this website without the express permission of Scoot & amp; food.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Belgian law applies to this privacy statement. In the event of a dispute, only the courts of the district of West Flanders have jurisdiction.
Changing this privacy statement
Scoot & amp; Food reserves the right to change this privacy statement so that it reflects how we process your personal data at all times.
Please return to this statement regularly during your visit to our website so that you are kept informed of important changes.
Last updated: 18/03/2020